Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of WPcox.
Our products are digital goods in the form of WordPress plugins, sold and hosted on https://wpcox.com.
- Digital Products We issue refunds for digital products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
- Conditions for a refund
- You have purchased the product for the first time and are not satisfied with its capabilities. Please note that if you’ve purchased the product before, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions and you have contacted our support team for assistance without a satisfactory resolution.
- You have initiated the refund request within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Non-refundable Products Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products or if the product was purchased for evaluation purposes. We do not offer refunds for products that are not directly purchased from our website, https://wpcox.com.
- Contact us If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, or if you wish to make a complaint about how your personal information is being handled, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
This Return and Refund Policy was last updated on 1 Jun 2023.
WPcox reserves the right to alter this policy at any time, for any reason, without notice.