Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“terms”, “conditions”) carefully before using the https://wpcox.com website (“service”) operated by WPcox (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using the service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not use this service.
- License and Site Access WPcox grants you a limited, revocable license to access and use the service for its offered services, not to download or modify any portion of it except with express written consent from us.
- User Account You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use our services. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for all activities under your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time.
- Intellectual Property All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, is our property or the property of our licensors and protected by international copyright laws.
- Payments, Taxes, and Refund Policy You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the service, and that WPcox may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts including taxes. For any digital products, you will be required to agree to our Refund Policy.
- Modification of the Service and Prices Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability This site and all information, content, materials, products, and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Applicable Laws By visiting our site, you agree that the laws of your country, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and WPcox.
- Changes to Terms WPcox reserves the right to amend these terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms of Service on this page. Changes to this Terms of Service are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us.
Last updated on 1 Jun 2023