Thank you for purchasing from WPcox. This Support Policy outlines the level of support you should expect from us.
- Scope of Support Our support service primarily covers pre-sale inquiries and assistance with issues arising from the use of our WordPress plugins. We provide guidance and advice about how to use our plugins, help with understanding plugin features, and assist with issues or bugs that occur during plugin use.
- Support Channels Support is provided via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our online contact form at https://wpcox.com. We do not provide support via social media, telephone, or any other method unless otherwise specified.
- Support Hours Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GTM6+). While we strive to respond to all queries within 24 hours, our response times may extend during peak times or public holidays.
- Bug Fixing It is our commitment to fix all plugin bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. If you find a bug, please report it to our support service.
- Customizations Our support does not cover help with theme or plugin customization beyond the original features and functionality. We also do not offer support for third-party plugins or issues that result from the use of third-party plugins.
- Updates We provide regular updates for our plugins to ensure compatibility with the latest version of WordPress, to improve features, and to fix bugs. It is crucial to keep your plugins updated for smooth functioning.
- Support Expiration Our support service is valid for one year from the date of your purchase. To continue receiving support after this term, you will need to renew your license.
- Language Our official communication language is English. We may not be able to provide support in other languages.
- Abuse We have a zero-tolerance policy for abusive language and behavior. Customers found to be abusing our staff will have their accounts suspended.
- Changes WPcox reserves the right to change this Support Policy at any time without notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about our Support Policy.